Wednesday, February 3, 2010
7 Eleven Gundam!!
I'm so gonna make this!!! When I was in Nagoya,Japan I saw a few 7 elevens. I had to go in and randomly buy stuff. I can remember when I was a kid, always getting my 3d glasses at 7 eleven, so that I could see the Harry Blackstone Monster 3day movie. I specifically remember the Creature from the black lagoon in 3 d and good ol Harry doing some magic tricks during commercial breaks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


"In this emotionless convenience store, I see through the registers and remark at the sadness of empty Slurpee cups all around me. What is love? What is pain? I will ponder this as I release my ultimate attack."
ReplyDelete*leaning forward, screams into space*
Freeze Brain Attack!
*Generic Emo-JPop ballad song blares in background*
*Plain looking girl who is the princess of Stop-N-Go Nation cries for the pilot*
Songs like my kind of song... :)
ReplyDelete