Sunday, September 6, 2009

I was born a unicorn!!!

Howdy!!

Well in preperation for Labor Day, I have my super special schiner brats marinating. I also have a 10pd briksete that is also marinating over night, with "my" special blend of herbs and spices.

For a while now ive been wanting to repaint my Unicorn Gundam. The original color scheme of white is alright, but Im thinking of a polished aluminum look with black. This I have to say that the unicorn was "EXTREMELY" tedious to build. SOOOOO many little parts, and the worst part is that he is hardly poseable.
I used high gloss black for the base, and the actual skeleton.
After it dries I plan to go over it with polished aluminum, and have a ultra gloss coat.

The worst part is that the instructions are lost somewhere and I have to somehow remember to put this guy back together.

This project will take weeks to complete, for the simple fact that Im going to work on a section every weekend, and figure out how to put him back together.



1 comment:

  1. I like the title of this post. Ha.

    Also, it looks like you finished strong. How did you feel? Interested in some speed work tomorrow? Ha. I ran 17 this morning so hung over I thought I was going barf. Still, I detoxed around mile 2 and had a great run. I posted about it, but check it out at Runningahead.

    Adios

    ReplyDelete