Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Gundam Fashion Show!!

I am sooo there!!

2 comments:

  1. Go, go, retro hoochies!

    Check out these plastic model winners, btw:
    http://www.e2046.com/e2046pop/contest2009w/result_en.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo!!

    Those the sinanju winner orderd option parts to make his gundam look even badder!!! Im doing to exact same one, just that im painting mine metallic green.

    The Junior guy had a clean build, but he bought the resin cast 1/100!!! Thats like a more than 200 dollars. But the DETAIL that comes with that price is AWESOME!!!

    The merit guys, all had resin parts on their kits. Thats like an addition 70 bucks to upgrade their kit. Im not knocking it, but DAMN!! Thats extra cash for option parts.

    Who am I kidding.... though... I purchased some option parts for my sinanju. To make it look more menacing...

    http://www.hobbyfan.com/product_info.php?products_id=8696&name=&title=1%2F100+MSN-06S+Sinanju+MG+Conversion+-+Resin+Model+Kit+%28NG+ver.%29+by+SMS+workshop


    BTW, My chrome gundam unicorn was on a fan made music vid, displaying the best of the net. I was honored!!

    ReplyDelete